[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.19.11″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.19.11″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.19.11″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.21.1″ text_font=”||||||||” background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]
Click Here to Download FREE 7-Day Thigh Workout
Most exercises focus on
What’s the best way to tone and target your inner-thighs? Look no further than Barre Fitness. What I love about Barre is that it targets so many problem areas we all try to fight. Inner thighs being one of them.
We have created a barre-inspired workout that will light your inner thighs on fire!
All you need to complete this workout is a chair and a small exercise ball or a pillow.
1. First Position Leg Lift & Circles
Stand to face away from the chair and place both hands on the backrest behind you. Bring heels together and toes
– Lower the leg down to tap the floor and bring it back to the highest position (Repeat 10x)
– Perform 10 small circles in
– Pulse leg up & down at 1-2 inch intervals (Repeat 10X)
– Repeat the series with your left leg
2. Second Position Plié With Alternating Heel Lift
Place feet wider than your hips and point toes outward about 45 degrees. Hold on to the chair with one hand. Bend both knees to lower seat to the lowest point, aiming to have your thighs parallel to the floor.
– Alternate heel lifts by raising right heel keeping left heel flat on the ground then raising left heel and bringing right heel flat on the ground. (Repeat 10X)
– Maintain right heel elevated and left heel flat on the ground. Pulse your seat up & down and 1-2 inch intervals (Repeat 10X on each side)
– Raise both heels off the ground and pulse your seat up and down at 1-2 inch intervals (Repeat 10X)
3. Curtsy Lunge & Leg Lift
Stand to face the chair and have a light grip on the backrest with both hands. Bring heels together and toes
– From this position, press into your right foot and bring right leg to meet your left elbow, then return to starting position (Repeat 10X on each side)
Lie on your right side and place a ball (or a pillow) in between your calf muscles. Press left palm into
-Maintain both legs straight and elevate them about 5-6 inches off the ground. Hold this position for 5 seconds and lower legs back down (Repeat 10X)
– Pulse both legs up & down at 1-2 inch intervals (Repeat 10X)
– Repeat the series on the other side
5. Reverse Clam-Shells
Lie on your right side, bend knees at 90-degree angle and place ball in between your thighs. Press left palm into the ground in front of your chest.
– Squeeze the ball in between thighs, hold for 5 seconds and release (Repeat 10X on each side)
PIN IT FOR LATER
6. Inner Thigh Lifts, Pulses & Circles
Lie on your right side, bring your left foot over
– From this position, raise right foot 6-8 inches off the ground and lower it back down (Repeat 10X)
– Maintain right foot elevated and perform 10 small circles in clockwise directions and 10 small circles in
– Maintain right foot elevated and pulse leg up and down at 1-2 inch intervals (Repeat 10X)
– Repeat the entire series on the other side
7. Glute Bridge With Inner Thighs & Knees Connected
Lie flat on the ground with knees bent and feet flat. Connect knees and inner thighs together and raise your hips.
– Lower hips to tap the floor and raise them back up (Repeat 10X)
– Maintain the elevated knock-knee position and alternate thrusting hips right to left (Repeat 10 thrusts on each side)
– Maintain the elevated knock-knee position and thrust hips straight up (Repeat 10X)
This ballet-inspired workout will tone and strengthen your thighs like no other. Give this workout a try and comment below on how it went! Are your inner thighs sore yet?
If you’d like a full barre workout designed to help you get rid of stubborn body fat, make sure to check out our 28-Day Barre Body Transformation.
It comes with everything you need to get started including a
Get started with Barre today!